<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ghost of You And Me
BBMak

What am I supposed to do
With all these blues
Haunting me everywhere no matter what I do
Watching the candle flicker out
In the evening glow
I can't let go
When will the night be over?

Chorus:
I didn't mean to fall in love with you
And baby, there's a name for what you put me through
It isn't love, it's robbery
I'm sleeping with the ghost of you and me

Seen a lot of broken hearts
Go sailing by
Phantom ships lost at sea
And one of them is mine
Raising my glass
I sing a toast to the midnight sky
I wonder why
The stars don't seem to guide me

Repeat chorus

Bridge:
The ghost of you and me
When will it set me free
I hear the voices call
Following footsteps down the hall
Trying to save what's left
Of my heart and soul

Watching the candle flicker out
In the evening glow
I can't let go
When will the night be over?

Repeat chorus 4x

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
6:17 PM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you